March 1857- the first permanent Disciples church was organized in Alliance, Ohio with 30 members.
1860- the first church building (meeting house) was erected on the Southwest corner of Wayne and Walnut Street. The structure was a one story wood framed building with a steeple mounted on the roof.
1867-1867 Alliance College established by church, closed in 1872.
1877, the wood framed church building was moved to Main Street and Park Ave.
1887, the church's board of officers adopted a new church pledge for all members to sign.
1890- Electric lights were installed and gas lights were removed from the church building.
1891- Elders took turns at Communion Table, Deacons distribute loaf and cup.
February 13, 1898 the new church building was dedicated at Main Street and Park Ave, and cost $14,094.
1910-1911 A Parsonage was erected next to the church.
April 25, 1924 A new addition was completed (Milbourne Hall- Gym) and dedicated. It cost $70,000.
1933- Stark Electric ( Electric Trolley) established special fares for people attending church.
1945- Student Assistant Position established.
Nov. 23, 1958- New Sanctuary dedicated ($390,000) at Park and Main.
1968- New Addition (Education Wing) Park and Main completed.
1987- New church constitution approved.
1988- New pipe organ dedicated.
1991- Church sponsored refugee family from Ukraine.
1993- Church begins purchase of 17.55 acres on West Beech Street in Alliance for new church facility.
1999- First Contemporary Casual Service held at 8:30 a.m. Sunday.
2000- First phase approved for West Beech Street site.
2003- First Christian Church website established.
April 6, 2003- Ground broken at 1141 West Beech St. for new church.
Oct. 3, 2004- New church dedicated
2005- First full time female pastor.
2007- Church's 150 year celebration.
2009- Baseball field dedicated.
2012- New addition dedicated.
2014- Statistics: 33 senior ministers, 16 associates, 19 Timothies
2014 - Children’s “Worship and Wonder” church school for ages 3 to 2nd grade begins.
2015 - New project: “Michael’s Closet” used clothing for kids, new born to size 5 T.
March 2017 - FCC along with thirteen (13) other local congregations, participate in Habitat for Humanity Apostle Build
November 2017 - FCC donates 20 cooked turkeys for a Thanksgiving Community Meal.
February 2018 - FCC leases the property at 333 East Market Street in Alliance, Ohio. to be used for Michael's World
July 2019 - Pastor Aaron Phillips resigns as Senior Pastor